Go Daddy

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Why 7 days?

My goal is to start writing consistently 7 days a week. I don't think I know enough about anything to come up with a post on the same subject seven days a week so I decided I would do a post once a week on seven different subjects that are important to me. So in effect I will be posting every day but only once per week on any given subject. Follow one or all of them. Hopefully you will get something out of whichever one you choose to follow and maybe even suggest it to others!

Each day I will be blogging about something different. Topics can be found to the right under "pages" -->   Topics include writing, traveling, business and leadership, and much more.

*Please consider becoming a follower of this blog and suggesting it to others. Also if you want to link to it that would be great! Thanks!*

1 comment: