Go Daddy

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Staying Pumped!

I'm a somewhat emotional person, especially for a dude. So, when it comes to motivation to be effective for me I need something that's gong to get me pumped up! When it comes to writing, music normally does the trick, but when it comes to things like goals and dreams, I need a little bit more. I need people who are going to support and encourage me, small victories, and sometimes props. Sometimes planning on success is a big motivator for me because I am beset by the emotional energy when I can picture living out my dreams.

So, I made a prop that is also a picture of my plan. This is a super technical travel map...

Okay, so this is really sloppy but, it gets me really excited. This is roughly our first 6 month trip! Now this may not happen for a year, or five, or ten, but it will. When I start to plan for future success, I can't help but to get excited about it. I also get restless which, motivates me into action!

What gets you motivates? What helps you stay focused on your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment