Go Daddy

Monday, January 30, 2012

Where Did My Discipline Go???

I was on a roll till I hit a speed bump.

I don't know what happened but I can't seem to muster any discipline whatsoever. Why can't I do the things I want to do and why do I do the things I don't want to do?

One thing I've noticed is I tend to do well once I have established a routine but once it gets interrupted I have a real ruff time getting back into it.  I'm not sure why but, when my momentum gets broken I can't easily get it going again.

I keep trying to restart the engine but nothing seems to be happening.

What do you think? How do you get re-motivated?

As for me I think i'm going to just try something new. Tomorrow I will share 7 goals. The idea will be to do at least one thing per day that helps make progress toward at least one goal. If I think of anything else that helps to get the motivation engine going I'll be sure to let you know!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I feel that way when I don't go workout after being on a certain weekly routine. Usually I give myself an incentive like a big milkshake after I work out. It's cheating but hey it works for me.

    ReplyDelete